Wednesday, March 14, 2007

andrew topel & jim leftwich

"tteetthh' "in' O tear gas /teflo/fed duh er al
each eEeEl is a tABLE bolted to row (ow) the bladder
how raw the 'seat' :cancer" :i: cancel the laceration ah
run that rut in a deletable dribble i mean i be a bird
pam is 'back' - __ cable ; _sstick'IN" _) laborious tour of duty you
ample nincompooey in red robe a "dare" yr search
'pmalc' the dimension (did i mention?) yr never is yr ever
that late trap luring my partickles

SELLective cells (in a kit) "ring" my tail
bRING a snail "lantern" oh we ah slice a victim
lice "in" vietnam my mantel ;tIed; duh it to the t.v. er
the raven cried as "my" middle collapsed
___{reEeseEearch the radical __ + turtle broccoli
dab nabbit (my bladder) bleedin' like a lightnin' b o l t
balance keeps my wounds numb
:) & the battle the leech the cattle & ( :
; * -~ they breech my britches (rich in siblin') sniveler ~- * ;

teal beach howl ruin palm sample clamp that
seal wing rice their cheese crab ballast
rattle they leech they ear zeal claw
their hut flack tin canoe
their dime the pylon map during gap
lung bells mailer jetsam fried
peach ladder sleeps thigh rabbit
my cattle the screech my bask fable dancer
inedible cabbage unread doodle pickles
o kite tern weedy mantra
o fiddlers radish bleak
we crumb found castle and switches lamp