Friday, March 02, 2007

andrew topel & jim leftwich

uh "yikes" hum ((bug)) right w/here the fiends'sappin' ('cujo's' tent nabbed my banter)
tuck that 'toga' a hingin' on goop slobber oh wart "nappin'" unties my cataracty
gullible a pot inks a 'sum' thing or (other) zEn foster softishy tissue needs a
'achoo' ache who's my (moron) west of lobotomy cagney & lacey dribble spAM
rouse the 'rat terrier' the face erased as 'i' saw gravel vaguely malleable (abe's limber)
name the rash smIlIn' annihilation)s( supposition jasper gaspy "toe (in) tupperware" ~ w here

skin chewey yr vagrant ear two widths of uh oh yeah a aardvarky (ddaarrkk sswweelltteerr)
'i' :can" ;knit; :a: shoe flopping liason nipper little orb of 'd ust' makes'em'swallowishy
hangery 'frusteration' i-re-it-er-ate it you mortal fussy fusion of rot ty t.v. deepens
discuss ;ills: silly sucker ruckus sugar taffy of "sam" me or ' ,my, ' t rust of ty rant (Y)( .
robe a 'medic' tHAT endimic middlish puddle "ah lofts" . , . "rover""bile" )nomad/no'matter
can 'em :i: can 'lure' a commie sippin' scabs knabbed 'em in'a'back'a knees (sneeky)

no 'crime' microphone "PORK" teemin' wit' vision simmer
battle tenacious "cinder pickles" sICKy turtles huh hurdle dUh
stowed it in my sores ploppin' canker knock knock cash yr "oops" melon
re-remember m ur der duh oh yes sew my snob back "on" boss :i'd"; d i e
kill'a'pack'a ants peelin' out'a mickey siftin' flew er flower wolfin' w(h)itch Y
whose chew ! sow of water rare shift "it" to my song golly noggin

my tent nebbed benter my shoulders e shutting gaap slabber ah wert
neppin cuestionamiento my naive ceterecty e e TOUCH paints things
for aether zen faster saft fishy fissure industry needs echaaeche my
e maran vest af lab at a my sp EM the bail (foot bail) rause bar dog
eresed s, I sew grevel fleece melleeble ebe s flexible neme relish

smiLink ennihiletian s suppasitian jesper go spy Palace in supper were
use where skin jewelry ear vegrent 12 twa width af roses artist from
eeh e weerd verb ydde errkk weellttee I CEN bonds e shae liesan old
bone shave decrees, kudzu little arb d af How Many mekes s wella
fishy heng very frusteretian - I repeat coordinates is yau g martel
af rat Him exactly deepens discuss teffy af seminar I r rust af Ham
Y lease rabe e medicine hat endimic middlish poodle fashioned rafts

raver bile is / as metter SCENT Many CENTS lure e cammie slipper
scobs knibbed Mist of the he elf she magic knees naps crime mict
raphene PARK tea emin with visian simmer kettle teneciaus trace
trucks turtles socks cucumbers eyes flawed obstacle in my scares

lap pin cenker to nack little cesh aaps year melan m remember Our
dert day Well Ah yes sew snub snip my speaker, I d and d e f peck
kill switch peelin elf aut tricky siftint departed er flawer wall fin imp

wide Cap why whase cheese if saw weter rere
change she sang my resident Tajikistan naggin