Saturday, February 25, 2006

John M. Bennett

la M al

John M. Bennett

My new book of poetry and vispo, published in a beautiful edition by Blue Lion Books (Espoo, Finland & West Hartford, Connecticut), 2006

265 pp. ISBN 952-99632-3-8


Dool

burn chime, bleeder than your blood outside my
faucet was your candor foam, time ‘n natter frying
in the face of or condition aimed grossly through
the s lumber where you thought was headache-city,
wind and mice climb the wall oh nighty foot heave
my number-leaf, you and striker, me and//mounds of
froth, a dampness. blind rafters, mumbling in the
attic “roof” out there, mud beyond my head (dim
key-I, lapping


la M al is published in a print-on-demand edition by
Blue Lion Books and is available through CafePress at
http://www.Cafepress.com/bluelionbooks66

Cover design by Jukka-Pekka Kervinen and text design by Peter Ganick.

Blue Lion Books has published books by Jim Leftwich, Scott MacLeod, Peter Ganick, Jukka-Pekka Kervinen, Kevin Magee, J. Hayes Hurley, with others forthcoming. Visit their website for catalog and submission info: http://bluelionbooks.info


Lag

caga fon tan elle I
d offed me h at
yr rain show


John M. Bennett - www.johnmbennett.net

__________________________________________
Dr. John M. Bennett
Curator, Avant Writing Collection
Rare Books & Manuscripts Library
The Ohio State University Libraries
1858 Neil Av Mall
Columbus, OH 43210 USA