Thursday, October 21, 2021

jim leftwich -- in th ca of Al

using only the first word of each line ​​in Bob Brueckl's WED., OCT. 20, 2021 -- ONE NEW ONE FROM CONTAINERS PROJECTING...​ ​Using only words found on Page 123:
​​

the mirrors
the in is
is in

on are particularly
and is

if what poetry
of in
if are is

the


_______________________________________


​using only the first two letters of each word​ in Bob Brueckl's WED., OCT. 20, 2021 -- ONE NEW ONE FROM CONTAINERS PROJECTING...​ ​Using only words found on Page 123:


th fr of la
mi th ma of me

th se of si
in me me
is th so of fr in Oh

is sw co of ra
in th ca of Al

on se vi le, ra to wo
ar sc be th sl so of si
pa if th pr be co
an th st se se of to me, or no to me,
is no th qu

if th po is ra me,
wh is th or of co

po qu th st st
of s c mi
in ca of si

if we ar on th ma si
ar wee a No so of wo

is th ba of a bl wo po

th sw of si is bl

...........ho(w) ca(n)
su(ch) be(auty) be

​Jim Leftwich 10.20.2021​